Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Pectoralis Major Aches :'(

Yesterday, I went to the Gym (Fitness First, MOA) then I first tried the Cardio workout, I used to workout for it for 30 mins., then beside me I saw this CUTE BRUSKO MESTIZO GUY, then I just realized that... He is my former trainer at the Gym!!! I was soooo shocked, I don't even know what to say to him because last year was the last time we talked to each other :)))) nyahaha! and then I was wearing "Spaghetti strap" sando yesterday and my Sports Bra, I was kinda shy to my "Braso" hahahaha!!! anyway, I was satisfied yesterday talaga, 30 mins.lang dapat ako sa Cardio pero nag extend ako ng 15 mins. para kay trainer hihi! ako na rin ang mag be-benefit nun nohhh and then suddenly I forgot my mini towel so my sweat is really into my body yesterday and then after I went to Resistance training after for 10 mins, I used to lift 10kg (what do you call it?) Metal blocks I think for 20 reps then 5kg after with 20 reps again then for my dinner I had Melon Myth and Tuna Salad!!! YUMMMMMYYYYYHEALTHYYYYY* but now...Really, My Pectoralis muscle hurts talaga :(( huhuhuhuhu...

~BellaKC

No comments:

Post a Comment