Thursday, April 19, 2012

KC is/wants/likes/loves...


~Student Nurse, soon to be Registered Nurse then had her Masteral of Science in Nursing then if God wants me to be, I'll go for Med School (Geriatrics or Pathology???)
~Europe Trip
~Photography
~Chocolates with Almonds
~Hello Kitty Stuffs
~Music
~A guy who is God-fearing, Loyal, Honest, Gives you Respect, Loves you everyday of his life, is Proud of you
~A guy who is "Mestizo" and wears glasses
~A guy who knows how to play basketball and guitar
~Nice guy
~Beach
~Sunset
~Rom-Com Movies
~Bags, Shoes, Dress, Perfumes
~Pinakbet and Pork Adobo with Meko (Melon and Buko) juice made specially by her Lola Norma
~When my Dog Chia eagerly kisses my cheeks and nose
~Nap time during sunny and rainy days
~Snack time after Nap time
~To sing, dance and act
~to impersonate someone 
~Yellow blouse/s (It will make me "maputi")
~Brownies with Vanilla icecream on it
~Summer breeze
~Morning dew
~Gays, Ladygays
~Jolly people
~To have a senti moment when I'm travelling
~Meet one of my celebrity crushes
~To be serenade by someone who has a good quality voice (Tenor or Bass would do)
~To be given by different colors of roses
To learn how to swim and ride a bike
~To swim at the pool 
~To zip a coffee at rainy days
~To cook a yummy dish for my family
~To have my own big wardrobe
~To have my own fashion botique
~To collect cameras
~To have my own library
~To have my own photo gallery
~To capture every moment when we're together
~To hear a marriage proposal from him
~To have my dream wedding with the one I love the most
~To do all of this with God, My Family and Him 

No comments:

Post a Comment